Please Visit Our Official Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

Susan Boyle Is A Diamond In The Rough From UK Hit Show " Britains Got Talent "

It's been a while that something that really touched my heart so much it brought tears in my eyes ( well...I confess, I cried at the movie like "The Note Book" LOL), and this video clip I saw on you tube is the perfect example on how we should never judge a book by its cover!



Who would have guessed that dowdy Miss Boyle, who says in the video that she’s never been married, never been kissed and lives with her cat Pebbles, went on stage to skeptical looks from the audience and judges. She then sang "I Dreamed A Dream" a song from Les Miserables would bring the house down on Simon cowell's UK hit show Britain’s Got Talent? Her rendition of "I Dreamed a Dream" brought tears to my eyes. Miss Boyle may live alone with her cat Pebbles (and I live with my pug Mei-Mei! nothing wrong with that! LOL), but she is so my hero!!



What a remarkable and inspirational story this is. I must have watched the YouTubevideo 20 times! I just could not get enough of her beautiful, angelic voice. I wasn’t alone, because many people commented about how they had also watched over and over again. In a little over 4 days, the video on YouTube had over 12 million views! This is incredible.

What does this say about the world we live in today? In our pop culture craze society, so slavishly obsessed with the "Packaging" ! the right face, the right clothes, the right attitudes, the right Facebook / MySpace posts, and the unpackaged artistic power of the un-styled, un-hip, un-kissed Miss Boyle restores our faith in the power of human grace.

People are looking for an inspiration, some tiny hope that everyday common people can become more than they ever dreamed. Susan Boyle…you are my inspiration and the inspiration of millions of others! This just proves that we can do anything we set our hearts and minds to achieve! YOU GO GURL !! MISS BOYLE!

Click on the media player below to see this amazing clip & experience the magic of Susan Boyle



Here are the Lyrics

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high, And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.

Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used, And wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, No wine untasted.
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.

And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms We cannot weather...

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed The dream I dreamed.















0 comments:

Post a Comment


Click To Visit Our Official Blog
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like us on facebook

Subscribe Our Blog & Be A Fashionista !

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Our Sponsors