Please Visit Our Official Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2009

FENDI Limited Edition Silver Peekaboo Dégradé Bag

Fendi keeps making me sad. I want to like Fendi, I want to embrace their bags for the past couple seasons, but I rarely find myself doing so. Especially seeing their ugly Fendi "B" bag, makes me loose faith in this fabulous fashion house.....

(This is the super ugly "B" bags!!! barf !)

Recently, Fendi is sneaking in with some bags that we are liking, which gives us hope that Fendi is trying to get back into our hearts. The Fendi Peek-a-Boo Bag is the most recent popular bag from Fendi, being seen in many renditions and carried by celebrities. Let’s take a closer look at the Peek a Boo.

Fendi's exquisite black and gray dégradé leather Peek-a-boo bag with a decadent gold leather interior is a subtle way to display your style wealth. Carry this beautifully crafted investment piece open to accent a professional ensemble with a flash of hot metallics.

Black goat leather tote with burnished silver-tone metal hardware. Fendi tote has a dégradé black and anthracite effect at front and back, handle at top, logo-embossed turnlock fastenings at top, pouch compartments at front and back, push-stud fastening straps at each side, a long detachable shoulder strap, internal zipped compartment and has a degradé gold and black leather and black suede lining.




Width 15" / 37cm
Height 12" / 31cm
Depth 7" / 17cm
Handle Drop 5" / 12cm

When I saw this bag I quickly ordered 2! So I can keep one for myself and one for our lucky customer at Luxe-Gifts.com. It's a limited edition now only available at Luxe-Gifts.com for $2,650

There is a similar one on Nordstrom.com it has the same silver metalic effect on both front & back but inside is all suede lining and the clasp at the top opening is gold instead of this one of the kind hand etched silver antique silver finished as the one on Luxe-Gifts.com

Treat yourself with this fabulous classic bag that will last you for a long time!! I am glad I got mine !! woo hoo!

Here is FENDI Fall/Winter 2009 runway show, Enjoy!

untill next time, be well and look fabulous!

XOXO

Alan Tung + Mei-Mei the pug :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Click To Visit Our Official Blog
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like us on facebook

Subscribe Our Blog & Be A Fashionista !

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Our Sponsors