Please Visit Our Official Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Create Your Own Masterpiece with FENDI Baguette DIY Needlepoint Kit

OMG! this is fabulous! You can create your own unique one of the kind Fendi Baguette! But I don't think I'd have the guts to sew or draw on a thousand dollar bag, but it's such a great idea!

Every time I attempt to pretend I can be like the domestic diva Martha Stewart by turning an ugly flea market find junk into a paper-mache chandelier, it's always a miserable failure. So needless to say, I haven't been brave enough to attempt or having a thought to decorate my own FENDI Baguette!


So, of course, when I saw Fendi's new Baguette Needlepoint Stitch Kit, designed by Silvia Venturini FENDI, I was so confident that I can totally do it! maybe a cherry blossom flowers on the right then flow down to the left and sprinkle some green leaves in between the flowers and ...... the more I think of it, the more intimidated by the thought this is a $1000 bag what if I ruin it....


Inside the box, you'll find a basic canvas baguette, filled with color threads of every color in the rainbow, and instructions on how you can embroider your very own bag using needlepoint. HELLO! I will be a nervous wreck & so afraid if I make a boo-boo, then my $995 FENDI Baguette will be ruin! Also for this price, they better come already beaded, embroidered and ready to use! This is not the first time FENDI has come up with a “Do it yourself” bag, just about an year ago FENDI has a similar bag that’s made of white color canvas and came with 10 permanent pantone markers so you can create your own “Masterpiece”


But I have to say, it is a charming idea that FENDI has came up with this D.I.Y. Baguette Needlepoint Kit! And for those of you who are brave enough to do it yourself, more power to you! and I bow to your courage! Haha


If you are interested to get one of this fabulous D.I.Y. FENDI Baguette Needle Point Kit, it’s available at
Neiman Marcus.com Also at Net-A-Porter.com (UK store)


Until next time, be well & look fabulous!

XOXO


Alan + Mei-Mei the pug

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Click To Visit Our Official Blog
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like us on facebook

Subscribe Our Blog & Be A Fashionista !

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Our Sponsors