Please Visit Our Official Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Fabulous Mulberry Oversized Alexa Satchel - Inspired by Style Icon Alexa Chung


OMG!! My Mulberry oversized "Alexa" bag has finally traveled over the Atlantic ocean & arrived to my office today! I am so excited I almost pee on my pants! LOL. It's just the perfect Unisex bag that's great for a woman or man to carry!

Inspired by UK style icon Alexa Chung's uptown chic & downtown cool style, this new "IT" bag has been on high demand and sold out at every single store all over the world! Just if you are not familiar with Mulberry bags, The "Alexa" bag is the perfect way to discover this super fabulous band!


Yes, many people said... "Oh, the IT bag is so over!" well, I said they are so wrong! The "Alexa" bag had started a worldwide frenzies among all the fashionistas! trying to land their well manicured hands on one of this bag! Even tho I have a good collection of high-end bags includes Chanel, Prada, Alexander McQueen, JP Tods, Fendi & Balenciaga just to name a few, but Mulberry has always had a spot in my heart and I can't get enough of their fabulous bags!


My very first Mulberry bag was their signature "Bayswater" bag! it kinda reminds me of the super fabulous Hermes Birkin but without the $15,000 price tag! it's super roomy, light weight ( Hermes Birkin is heavy!! ). The oversized Alexa bag I got today is an updated version of the "Bayswater" bag with a twist.

" It reflects one of the maor seasonal themes of schoolgirl naivety and effortless charm" , said by Mulberry.


The bag is made of buffalo-leather satchel-style shoulder bag with gold-tone hardware. Mulberry bag has a plaited top handle, a detachable shoulder strap, a fold-over flap with magnetic press-stud fastening buckled tabs, a twist lock fastening at front, tabs at sides to adjust, internal pouch and zipped pockets and is fully lined in designer-stamped gray twill.






• This oversized handbag fits over the shoulder, across the body or can be worn in the crook of the arm.

• Width 15" / 38cm x Height 12" / 31cm x Depth 6" / 16cm

• Handle Drop 2" / 5cm and the long leather strap can extend up to 50" long to wear across the body as a messenger bag

Ok, here is a photo of me modeling my new Mulberry Oversized Alexa ! ( I know I am not a model size but just wanna show y'all this pic for the proportion of this bag against to a male fashionista's body, and it's truly a fabulous UNISEX bag! )


Click on the video player below to see Mulberry's Spring Summer 2010 Fashion Show!


If you are interested in checking out all of Mulberry's fabulous collection, Click here to visit their official website Mulberry.com


Until next time, Be well & look fabulous !

XOXO

Alan + Mei-Mei the pug

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Click To Visit Our Official Blog
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like us on facebook

Subscribe Our Blog & Be A Fashionista !

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Our Sponsors