Please Visit Our Official Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hidden Luxury & Understated Elegance with Fendi Fur Lined Peekaboo Satchel



When you walk into any department stores or designer boutiques, here are oceans of luxury goods that flooded the stores with flashy, flamboyant, in your face “I am a Rich Bitch” kinda clothing, handbags & accessories …. Which I am a big fan of some of them! Just like some of my favorite designer’s creations such as Christian Lacroix, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace. But ! There is a part of me (maybe I have a split personality haha!) that I’ve always appreciate the “Hidden Luxury” details that is just luxurious without letting everyone know you’ve paid thousands of dollars for it and ONLY you know it’s supreme quality, workmanships & details that has goes into making the piece of art.


To read the full story, please visit our official blog FashionistasDaily.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Click To Visit Our Official Blog
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like us on facebook

Subscribe Our Blog & Be A Fashionista !

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Our Sponsors