Please Visit Our Official Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rocking The Black Metal Chic & Dark Glamour With ChthoniC 閃靈樂團


I am a big music fan! from Pop, country, rap to Rock & metal music.... I love them all! The fashion industry & music industry are like twins, they two separate entity but they also influence each other on every level. So as I was surfing the web, try to find any good new music band that's out there, the group "ChthoniC 閃靈樂團" unique black metal style fashion, music & their video caught my attention! As I did more research about them, I just had to blog about this fabulously "Dark" music band & their one of the kind inspirations of their music and style.


Doris, Thunder Tears – bass, backing vocals of ChthoniC


Just like I mentioned earlier , the theme “Goth” , "Black Metal" has inspired many fashion designers over the years, here are some of the looks from the runway that feature this type of look & inspiration.

Junya Watanabe


Christian Dior 2006 Spring Haute Couture


Alexander McQueen


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Click To Visit Our Official Blog
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like us on facebook

Subscribe Our Blog & Be A Fashionista !

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Our Sponsors