Please Visit Our Official Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Guest Editor Ryan Deleon at Marc Jacobs Fall Winter 2011 New York Fashion Week Report

We're so excited to introduce to our reader our new guest editor Ryan Deleon from Portland, Oregon! Here is his fabulous report on his trip to New York Fashion Week at Marc Jacobs Fall-Winter 2011 collection!

Back in November, my company (Nordstrom) launched a contest for the manager that sold the most Marc Jacobs during the holidays. The winner got a round-trip flight to New York, 2 nights at the James Hotel and a ticket to his Fall/Winter 2011 runway show!!! As soon as I found out about it, I knew I HAD to win!!! After 6 weeks of hard work and countless hours of stressing, I found out that I won! Like beat everybody in the company. Me. From Portland, Oregon... I was elated!


When I landed in New York, I found out Marc had arranged a car service that came and whisked me away to my hotel! It felt like a scene from a movie... I arrived early in the afternoon, so I had plenty of time to shop! I hit up a few of my must-sees in SoHo, like the new Kardashian store, Dash! Amazing! The city was invigorating, but it all felt so right. It was like I was home. I knew right away that I was going to have an amazing trip!






0 comments:

Post a Comment


Click To Visit Our Official Blog
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like us on facebook

Subscribe Our Blog & Be A Fashionista !

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Our Sponsors